Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When do I get to be the boss?

For so many of us, we grow up and go to college, then we go to work and we work for other people. There is always someone who is our boss..

I just want to know when do I get to be the boss? I go home and I'm a single mom and you would think that I would get to be the boss, but it's really not the way it works. My daughter has many things that need to be done for her and I need to make sure her stuff is done at home and she's fed. So really, I'm not the boss. My world revolves around her. Which I don't mind. I love her to death. Really I do.

At work, I have a boss, who has a boss.. And so on. But today, I was so worried about getting my hand slapped for doing something wrong that I just want to know... When the heck do I get to be the darn boss? I'm just so tired of this crap. One way or another someone else always gets to be the boss.

I honestly fear that if I had a day of me being the boss, I'd love it so much, that I'd want it all the time and I wouldn't be able to give it up. LOL..

Well that's it for my Tuesday Tirade.. Hope everyone else's week is going better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment