Monday, August 9, 2010

Seriously Crazy..

Ok… So I'm not sure this online thing is for me. While I have met one guy, who I think may have some potential... (Let's be honest, I'm not putting all of my ‘monkey's’ into one barrel here!) There seem to be some nice guys out there, but there are a whole lot to weed out of.
While I look through these guys, they range from the normal guy to one’s sleeping on mom’s couch. Who know’s which one you are getting! And are they going to tell the truth about themselves anyhow? I’m reading through the profiles and a lot of the guys say, “The women on here have all the power”. Really? So basically they are saying they aren’t going to make the first move and send the first communication. Argghh…
I have gotten quite a few guys contact me first though. One guy even looks like Borat! (HONESTLY!) And he keeps inviting me to come visit him at his store! LOL.. Seriously, I think it’s just too much with some of these guys! I get offers of ‘intimate encounters’ even though my profile says I’m not interested in that. I get married guys who are telling me they are bored and ready to leave their wives.. Seriously.. No lie!
So where do I go to meet normal guys? I’m a single mom who spends most of my time working or doing stuff with my daughter. So most of the guys I meet are married, or much older!
I don’t want to meet a guy who’s an alcoholic, and to be honest, the bar really isn’t my scene, unless you count team trivia night, but often we go to a local bar/grill where we take our kids. I’m not a huge church goer, but I’d even be willing to start going, but then I wouldn’t want to meet someone who expected to meet someone that was going to be a total holy roller. I just don’t know anymore. Frusterating is what it is, I tell ya!


~Manic Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment