Saturday, August 7, 2010

Online Dating Craze...

Ok.. as I've said before, I'm a single mom. So needless to say, I don't have much time to get out. But with technology today, that doesn't stop people from being able to date... There's the internet! LOL. People have been meeting online for years. Over the years, I have dabbled in the online dating market, but nothing really serious. To be honest, I usually start talking to guys and don't get much further than that. I could count the number of guys I have met online on one hand. (I think.)
Well... With my new found confidence (my weight loss). Has me exploring new avenues of dating. So I have decided to start taking an active approach to dating. But again, being a single mom, I don't have the advantage of going out often to meet guys the 'normal' way. But even with that, I don't know if going out is the 'normal' way any longer. The online avenue seems to be a very popular approach to meeting people now.
So here I am in the first stages of wanting to pursue a possible relationship and trying to decide where to go to find said man.. I am woman.. hear me roar.. Hahahaha. There are so many websites out there!!! At first, you think of the ones that are advertised on TV, match.com and eharmony were the first two that came to my mind. These things are like $30 a month. Now if I was going to find the love of my life, I wouldn't mind paying the $30 bucks.. But lets be honest, I'm new to this and not ready to start at that level. I want to check out how this works first. So I found a site that is free to start off with. Plentyoffish. Which I have used once before, a while back. And it's FREE.. So we'll see how it goes.. I'll keep you posted. So far it's been interesting.

~Mystified Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment