Friday, August 13, 2010

Crap Day So Far

I have been in a struggle with Wells Fargo for about 16 months now trying to get them to give me a modification on my home.  Well, as I write this right now my home is being auctioned.  I am very sad and just don't know what my next move will be.  Obviously moving is in the near future, but to where I have no idea.  I gues in my heart I never really thought it would come to this.  I was trying to be optimistic that everything would work out and we would keep the house.

Well, let me just say for the record that Wells Fargo SUCKS the big one.  We have had 2 full trial modifications and comleted both of them and they still wouldn't work with us.  What is that all about.  We have too much outgoing and not enough incoming.  Ok, so we filed bankruptcy to get rid of debt.  That still wasn't good enough.

So again, what do we do now.  I am going to have to move my girls from the only home they have known.  Find something else to rent and then have to move again in another year or two and maybe again after that.  This is just so stressful.  The banks got all of the bailout money, why don't we see any of it???  I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment