Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things are looking Up!

So to add to Amie's Be Positive..

Things seem to be looking up for me. I have found a place to move. It's a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 story town home. My daughter is absolutely ecstatic! She has ALWAYS wanted something with stairs. (I guess it’s a kid thing.) I can’t say that I’m too upset about it either, as I think that with her turning 13 next month, the additional levels will help us to be able to have our own space from one another.

I have finally gotten off my butt and done my taxes. Yay for me. Yes, I mean my 2009 taxes. And yes, I had filed an extension… I am getting back enough to pay the deposit and first month rent on the townhome, so that’s a plus. So far so good.

Next weekend is vacation weekend at Lost Lake with the cousins, for Christopher’s Birthday. Boy is he getting old. Sometimes it’s nice to be the youngest of the older set of cousins. =) We’re taking our families and it will be a great time. Fun in the sun at the resort. Drinking and more fun. Hopefully nobody falls out of the golf cart this time. LOL. Chances are nobody will want to ride with me after they’ve been drinking. Lol

The weekend after that is Labor Day weekend and I’m off to California for my daughter’s 13th Birthday! I can’t believe she’s so old! Ok, well really I’m the old one, but she’s the one making me feel old. She’s invited 2 of her friends to join us at Grandma’s house in Huntington Beach. We’ll spend Saturday at Disneyland with my Best Friend and her family (thanks Dona!) as her present. And BBQ/pool party Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa, where we’ll have cake and ice cream. Then back to good old Arizona.

See. Things are looking up. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that they keep going this way for us. I’m excited and feelin good! =)

Hope everyone’s Thursday is going Terrific!

~Mirthful Melissa

**Seriously I just couldn’t do merry Melissa because it reminded me of santa clause..

No comments:

Post a Comment