Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today is one of those days where I feel like telling everyone to go to He double hockey sticks

I am having one of those days where everyone is pissing me off. It really wouldn't take much, but I'll be honest, my day really started off pretty crappy.

My boss moved my seat to one that is at the front of the rows, which means everyone walks past my desk. (I'm ADD, so I HAVE to look when someone walks by!) and it seems that my desk is the magnet for the loudest people in the whole damn place! Our loudest employee sits 3 desks back, and fortunately he's on vacation, but I am sure that will drive me nuts when he gets back.

AAaarrgghh. I know this is going to drive me absolutely nuts. I'm wearing my headphones (the ones that cover my entire head) and I can still hear the lady in the office next to my desk. Because they built these 'soft offices' for people that don't even go all the way to the ceiling and they have cubicle walls. But the people inside of them don't seem to realize that they don't really have an office, they have a cubicle with a door on it. I'm going to go insane! honestly insane! No amount of crazy pills can keep me from going nuts. LOL.

The weekend is getting closer and Kirstyn's bday is closer. Maybe my hearing will go as I keep feeling like I am getting older and older by the second. lol. I still can't believe she'll be 13.

Kinda bummed that we didn't get a new car last night, but glad that I didn't jump into a new car just because I wanted a new car. Hopefully we'll have something new before the weekend. we'll see. Happy hump day everyone!

~Manic Miss
*

No comments:

Post a Comment