Monday, September 13, 2010

Procrastination…

Ok, so I have to say, that I am probably one of the biggest procrastinators that I know. If I can procrastinate on something, I will. Does anyone else have this problem? It really doesn’t matter what it is.. I will procrastinate until the very last minute for whatever it is!
It really drives me nuts that I do this, but I do it every time! You would think that after the first few times I would actually start doing things before the last darn minute, but NO! Go figure!

So this weekend, I went to the movies with my daughter (love finding movie tickets I forgot we had!). We went and saw the movie Inception. It was actually a pretty good movie. It had to do with the whole Matrix type of thing, are we really living in this world, etc. But the movie itself was pretty good. I have to say, Leonardo Dicaprio is a pretty good actor. Another thing I really like about him, is he pretty much stays out of the spot light. You really don’t hear about him doing anything totally out of the ordinary. (like hiring hookers, etc.) I’m sure he does his share of crazy stuff, but he keeps it on the down low.)

Well that’s it for now. Lots of work to get done, as I said before I’ve been procrastinating. LOL. More later!

-Miss
*

No comments:

Post a Comment