Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moving....

Sorry I haven't been writing for a while.  I have been so busy trying to pack, move and then unpack just like Melissa.  What an ordeal!  I had pretty much forgotten how much crap I really have.  But, we are in our new place and now we just need to find a place for everything.  I think that is the hardest part, especially since our new house is about 400 square feet smaller.  Man, it's time to downsize!

On the other hand, my girls love the new house.  It was very exciting for them to move from their "stinky" old one to a new one.  I had to laugh at that.  And, me and my girls met my best friend 2 weekends ago so I could borrow some furniture movers from her.  One of my 4-year-olds said: "Guess what?  We are moving to a new house!"  My best friend: "I know!  Isn't that exciting?"  My 4-year-old: "Yes, and we are even going to bring Mady (my 2 year old) with us!"  Where do kids come up with this stuff?  I'm going to write that down and tell her about that when she gets older.  I hope she gets a kick out of it.  :)

Well, I really have to get to work now, but I will try my best to write more.  Hopefully now that we are in the new house things will calm down just a little.

~Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment