Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unedited For Your Enjoyment

So I'm reading this article on PoWM.com which is one of my new favorite websites of all time! I have a few of them that I'm sure you'll be reading about soon! Anyhow, the first thing, it totally reminds me of my cousin Kevin he would totally have died if his parents had moved him to a po-dunk town out in the boonies (my daughter says nobody calls it the boonies anymore, well I just did!).
Anyhow, back on topic. It just reminds me how sick people can be. It's bad enough that these people steal things. Go in and trade out their old stuff for new stuff, but to leave poop in the leg of the pants, that takes a whole different kind of sick person to do that. uggh. Nasty!

If you are ever bored or have some time to kill, I definitely recommend checking out the pictures or stories on PeopleofWalmart.com.

Unedited For Your Enjoyment

~Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment