Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sleep

What is is about sleep that we need? I mean, why is it that I need AT LEAST 8 hours and some people can run on 5 or 6 hours? I am sitting at my desk and I’m almost asleep. I thought I would ponder for just a little while to get me over this extreme tired period. I love my sleep and would be more than willing to get more of it. Every morning when I wake up I say to myself that I am going to bed early tonight and I hardly ever do. I guess I’m too afraid that I’m going to miss something. Not sure what, but I might miss it. Gosh, I need to go to sleep early. It’s not good to be this tired at work. I need to be able to function.


What do you think about massages? I haven’t had one in a long time. I want to go and get one. Man, I sure do need one. I feel so tense. My shoulders are killing me. I’m going to have to seriously look into this again.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment