Monday, April 4, 2011

Really real or really not?

(cough)..book! Oh boy....excuse me! I feel like choking and this is my first time posting. I know i'll do better...(cough)..book! Man!...something definitely went down wrong. :) Okay so i wont mention the name but hopefully you get the jest of what I'm trying to say. I'm strictly speaking just for myself but how exactly is it i found my way to one of the largest albeit virtual countries known to exist. I packed no bags left no forwarding address and made no reservations with uhaul yet i find myself living quietly (at times) doing chores, sharing goods and building fortunes. What a blissful existence right? For over a year it was and rather than take anyone willing to read this on a 0-100 head rush ill prepare you for it in future posts. The stage is being set and the characters are waiting in the hall ready to audition. So until then have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment