Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Bachelor Show

So, my aunt got me hooked on the bachelor for the last few episodes.  Last night, I sat with her and watched the 2 hour finale to see he picked the girl that we liked and then watched the ‘after show’ for an hour afterwards to see how everything was going, only to find out that they had broken up and then gotten back together, but weren’t getting married quite yet.  Everyone was stunned, but I don’t see why everyone was so shocked.  These people haven’t been living a normal life.  They’ve been on a vacation for most of their dating experience and usually when you first start dating someone, it’s lala land for the first couple of months.  Now this girl has to watch him on tv making out with other girls and saying things to other girls that can only make her wonder what his true feelings are for him.  Not to mention all the speculation and lies all over the tabloids.  Really, how long does it take to get to know someone?  A couple months and a normal person runs away and gets married and everyone says they jumped in too fast, but when it’s a tv dating game, everyone expects them to marry right out of the gate?  It’s crazy.  I hope things work out for them, she seems like a sweet heart and he’s very handsome.  I’m sure we will be kept updated, through the tabloids, tv shows and programs and I’m sure many will be waiting with baited breath to see what happens.  I know I’m curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment